Question about Vizio SV470XVT 47 in. LCD TV
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I just buy a vizio
I've got the same problem. There are three screws in the neck and I don't want to remove them if that's not how to remove the neck. The manual says to remove the base and neck but only describes removing the base. Leaving the neck would be unsightly, to say the least.
Posted on Dec 23, 2010
1. Unplug all of the cables and cords from your GV42L
2. Place the GV42L FHDTV10A face down on a soft and flat surface (blanket, foam, cloth, etc) to prevent any damage to the TV.
3. Pull the stand cover off by squeezing the sides to release the retaining plastic tabs.
(This is probably the trickiest part to find this, just feel around and don't be too rough with the plastic)
4. Remove the four (4) screws (screw's specs: M4, 0.7 Pitch, 15mm long) so that the stand base can be removed.
5. Gently remove the stand base
6. Now, the GV42L FHDTV10A can fit securely to a mount (sold separately) by utilizing the mounting holes in the center of the back panel of the TV. Please make sure to read the instructions of your specific mount to properly hang the GV42L FHDTV10A
Posted on Mar 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2014 | Vizio VP504F 50-inch 1080P Plasma TV...
Jul 31, 2014 | Panasonic KX-TG6431M Dect 6.0 Dark Grey...
Feb 16, 2012 | Vizio P50HDTV10A 50 in. Plasma HDTV
Sep 17, 2011 | Televison & Video
Nov 15, 2010 | Moen YB2208CH Brantford Toilet Paper...
Sep 16, 2010 | Sharp LC46SB54U 46 in. LCD TV
Jan 11, 2009 | Vizio L37 Television
Oct 15, 2008 | Westinghouse LTV-40w1 HDC 40.02 in. LCD...
May 27, 2008 | Televison & Video
Dec 25, 2007 | LG 42LC2D 42 in. LCD HDTV
Jul 19, 2011 | Vizio SV470XVT 47 in. LCD TV
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: