- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
i have had this problem with other games and i may or may not have the answer
1. go to cheat editor (presuming ur using that)
2. open your cheat file (usrcheat.dat)
3. go down to animal crossing
4. leave it for now and put your micro sd card into the computer
5. back to cheat editor and go into "tools"at the top
6. go "get game id from rom" then click on animal crossing and copy the code from that
7.paste that into the game code for the animal crossings chaet in your .dat file
this works because maybe your cheat thing had a diferent game code and was assingned to a different game now its associated with your game
p.s you need cheat editor v1.01
What probably happene was that the AR was disconnected while it was updating or something. What you'll want to do is hold A + B + START + SELECT while turning the power off. Turn the power back on while holding the buttons still. When the screen comes up, it'll look the same, but the AR should be restarted. I had the same problem once and doing that helped.