Question about One For All Televison & Video
Need codes for technika tv using all for one remoat control
These are the universal remote codes for Technica TV: 0031 0004 0005 0009 0051 0053 0105 0109 0170 0000 0174 0001 0008 0012 0042 0058
Posted on Nov 27, 2012
I have a universal technika remote and i need the codes for a beko tv please help.
Posted on Dec 11, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
0246 is the code 1st cover the top of the remote with your hand press TV you can now move your hand, now press and hold select and the red button togeather the remote light will flash twice enter the code 0246 then press select cover top again and press SKY button it should now control your tv
Posted on Jun 03, 2009
1 turn on the tv
2 press the code button on the universal
3 then press and hold the power button until the tv turns off, and that's it
Posted on Jul 21, 2009
Three digit universal remote codes for Technica TV are:
000/ 001/ 004/ 005/ 008/ 009/ 013/ 042/ 046/ 053/ 058/ 076/ 105/ 109/ 170/ 174
Four digit codes are:
0031 0004 0005 0009 0051 0053 0105 0109 0170 0000 0174 0001 0008 0012 0042 0058
Posted on Nov 22, 2011
Auto code search
1. switch on the TV and select a channel eg. Bbc1 on the TV itself
2. press the appropriate device button eg. TV
3. press the green SET button for approx 5 seconds until the red light comes on.
4. release the green SET button and point the remote at the device to be controlled, the remote will emit a test signal about every 2 seconds.
5. when the TV switches itself off briefly press the green SET button to store the code found.
6. when the red light goes out the search is ended.
7. try out the remote if it works follow the same steps to set it to other devices eg. DVD. If it does not work follow the steps again.
cover other remote sensors on other devices when setting the remote.
Posted on Feb 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 10, 2014 | One For All URC 7740 Remote Control
Mar 08, 2014 | Samsung Televison & Video
Apr 09, 2012 | Televison & Video
Nov 26, 2011 | Televison & Video
Nov 22, 2011 | Televison & Video
Mar 01, 2011 | Televison & Video
Oct 18, 2010 | One For All URC 7740 Remote Control
Mar 30, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jun 03, 2009 | RCA DIRECTV Satellite Remote Control
2,320 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!