Question about RTO Image 15.0R Treadmill Walking Belt
The console lights up but the treadmill will not start. The incline only goes up about a quarter of what it should. The fan and the heart rate monitor work good. This treadmill has 35 miles on it. Help. Thanks.
1) Adjust the REED switch, clean it, and tight the plugs or connector very well, see the diagram
2) LUBE the deck belt, this could be happen to due the lack of maintenance, you must do it every weeks of use, use 100% silicone LUBE, and do it.
3) LUBE the rollers bearing with DW-40 with small quantity.
3) Tight a little drive belt motor, and replace if necessary, the tension must be 1/4" of flexibilit.
4) Test the input voltage motor, if there are the motor need repair, see my personal TIPS for troubleshooting motor.
5) Test the output voltage board, for input voltage motor, if there are NOT voltage, the board is faulty.
see the block diagrams
God bless you
Posted on Nov 26, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 08, 2014 | Nordic Track NordicTrack Treadmill, A2550
Nov 17, 2011 | Nordic Track NordicTrack Commercial 1500...
Jan 10, 2010 | Icon Image 17.5 S Treadmill
Nov 17, 2009 | Icon Image 17.5 S Treadmill
Oct 21, 2009 | Nordic Track NordicTrack Treadmill, A2550
Sep 26, 2009 | Reebok 8700 ES Treadmill - Silver Service...
Apr 26, 2009 | Icon Exercise & Fitness
243 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: