Question about HP OfficeJet t65xi All-In-One InkJet Printer
Have been using the same type color cartridges. the last color cartridge installed was working fine, then the printer began to beep and error message read; wrong cartridge. With old out of ink cartridge the printer does not beep or give error message. Do ink cartridges just stop working properly or is it the printer.
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2011 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 03, 2010 | HP Officejet 4355 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 04, 2009 | HP OfficeJet G55 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 29, 2009 | HP OfficeJet V40 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 31, 2009 | HP OfficeJet J4580 All-In-One Laser...
1. Remove all cartridges and turn off printer
2. Unplug printer and wait one minute
3. hold down # and 9 while plugging power cord back in.
4. Wait a few seconds, then press the power button.
5. Display should read "Full Null Reset"
6 Only install color cartridge. Close cover
7. Wait for machine to ask for black cartridge, then open cover and install black cartridge.
8. Close cover
9. Alignment page should be printed automatically.
Mar 16, 2009 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 05, 2008 | HP OfficeJet V40 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 30, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
130 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!