Question about NetGear WNDR3400 N600 Wireless Dual Band Router (WNDR3400100NAS)
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
To isolate the issue. please install the adapter on another computer. If the other computer does not detect the adapter then that means the adapter is faulty.
Let me know the results.
Posted on Oct 09, 2009
SOURCE: I'm using a Netgear N600
Your Netgear N600 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter may be losing its signal periodically and you would get the "acquiring network address" message as it's trying to re-establish a connection.
The problem could be the adapter itself or the USB port. Try another USB port. Also, this adapter requires a USB 1.1 or USB 2.0 slot. Check your computer to be certain that it has this type of USB port (Look in Device Manager). Also, try this adapter on another computer to further test the adapter.
Hope this resolves your problem.
Posted on Dec 27, 2010
SOURCE: My wireless router (NetGear N600
Well, I would recommend you to update the firmware on the router using the below steps:
A. Open the router page using the following way:
1. Connect a computer to the router using any one of the 4 available ports.
2. Open a web browser like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Safari.
3. Access the router's GUI by typing 'http://192.168.1.1' or 'http://www.routerlogin.com' in the address bar.
4. When prompted for Username and Password, please enter 'admin' for the Username and 'password' for Password.
B. Visit the following link to download the latest firmware.
C. Please follow the steps to upload the firmware of the router:
1. Open the router page using the steps mentioned above.
2. Under Maintenance, click router Upgrade.
3. Click Browse and locate the upgrade file.
4. Click Upload.
5. Wait for the router to reboot.
6. Click on 'Logout' (at the bottom of the list) from left menu.
Please revert for any further clarification.
Posted on Apr 21, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 02, 2014 | NetGear WNDR3400 N600 Wireless Dual Band...
Sep 13, 2013 | NetGear WNDR3400 N600 Wireless Dual Band...
May 25, 2012 | NetGear WNDR3400 N600 Wireless Dual Band...
Apr 04, 2012 | NetGear N600 Wireless Dual Band Router
Sep 22, 2011 | NetGear WNDR3400 N600 Wireless Dual Band...
Dec 05, 2017 | NetGear N600 Wireless Dual Band Router
Mar 23, 2011 | NetGear WNDR3400 N600 Wireless Dual Band...
Jan 27, 2011 | NetGear WNDR3400 N600 Wireless Dual Band...
Jan 22, 2011 | NetGear WNDR3400 N600 Wireless Dual Band...
Nov 26, 2010 | NetGear WNDR3400 N600 Wireless Dual Band...
187 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: