I have a Vizio Model XVT3D554SV TV that uses a bluetooth technology remote. I have been unable to get the MX 500 to learn from the TV remote and cannot find the code for the TV. I would like to use the MX...
2. Auto Scan With Three-Digit Number
You can also program your remote control by sending out a
series of Power Off commands for different brands stored
in the library by using the following steps. This is similar
to the first method, except it is easier to move through all
of the device codes for your device and make note of each
one that turns your device OFF.
1. Manually turn on the device you plan to operate.
2. Go to the SETUP mode by pressing both the MAIN and
ENT buttons simultaneously for three seconds.
3. Press the P-PRO button next to the LCD screen.
4. Programming the MX-500TMto Control Your Components
4. The remote will be flashing "SELECT BUTTON".
Press the device you wish to program. (For example, to
program TV, press the TV button.)
5. The remote will be flashing "FROM TABLE". Select the
device from which the scanned code will be selected.
(Important: If you have already relabeled your device
keys, your LCD screen will not look like the illustration
above. Select the appropriate LCD button for the "FROM
TABLE" using the labels as shown in the illustration on
page 11 of this manual. For example, if you have relabeled
AUX as LIGHTS, you would still push the bottom-left
button to access the AUX Code Table.
6. Point the remote control toward the component and
alternately press the UP (or DOWN ) button on the LCD
and the Power button. If the right code number is sent, the
component will turn off right after the code number is
(Please press the UP (or DOWN ) button within 20 seconds
of beginning programming, otherwise the remote will
revert to the SETUP menu, and then after a period of time,
it will go back to the MAIN device page.)
7. Confirm that it is the right code by pressing the Power
button. After you have confirmed that the right code is
entered, save the code by pressing the SAVE button on the
8. Confirm that you entered the right code number that
matches your component by pressing other functional
buttons. If any of the buttons do not operate, as they
should, please repeat from Step 1.
9. Continue to program other components by repeating
from step 1 above.
10. You can press EXIT at any time if you do not wish to
11. Exit from Preprogrammed mode by pressing the MAIN
button and then exit from the SETUP mode by pressing the
MAIN button once again.
Sep 14, 2011 |
Universal Remote Control MX-500 LCD Remote...