Question about Frigidaire Model: PHSC39EHSS
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 03, 2014 | Frigidaire Gas & Electric Stove/Oven/Range...
Jul 18, 2014 | Frigidaire Refrigerators
Mar 15, 2013 | 2011 Ford Escape
The oven has been preset to the Fahrenheit temperature scale.
With this feature, users can switch to the Celsius temperature
To change degree format to Celsius:
1. Press "SETTINGS." Settings menu will appear in display.
2. Press the up or down arrows until "DEGREES:
FAHRENHEIT" appears in the display.
3. Press "ENTER" to change degree format. Current value
4. Use arrow keys to select "CELSIUS."
5. Press "ENTER" again to set degree format.
6. To exit the Settings menu, press "SETTINGS."
You will need to press the up or down button after pressing settings until you see Celsius appear then press ENTER and the Celsius flashes then use the arrow key to select Fahrenheit (still flashing) and once again press enter (saves) and it stops flashing. then press settings to exit the settings menu.
Thanks for choosing FixYa,
Mar 22, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Mar 03, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Oct 28, 2010 | LG Refrigerators
Sep 28, 2012 | Frigidaire Model: PHSC39EHSS
May 23, 2011 | Frigidaire Model: PHSC39EHSS
Aug 02, 2010 | Frigidaire Model: PHSC39EHSS
248 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: