Question about Bulova Watch
Needs correct time set, also date.
Copy and paste this link. It will take you to Bulova's service centerwhere you can download instructions for any of their watches.
If you appreciate me finding this answer for you then please rank this solution as "fixya" or at least "helpful" as what I have found for you will solve your problem. :-)
Posted on Jan 14, 2009
Nelsonic digital wristwatch came without instruction booklet. How do I set time.
Posted on Nov 24, 2009
Nelsonic (NEL621 & NEL15AES & NEL611) 4 button Digital Alarm Stopwatch
Normal display: Hour, minute, second, days of week
Stopwatch stage timekeeping function
Alarm and Snooze alarm function
Hourly chime function
E.L. back light function
Buttons: Upper left "A"; Upper right "B"; Lower left "C"; Lower right "D"
To Set Time/Calendar
1) In Normal time mode, press "C" three times to enter into Time Adjust State, the seconds digits will flash, press "B" to set the seconds
2) Press "D" change the next selection in the following sequence:Minutes-Hour-Date-Month-Days of week.
3) Press "C" return to Normal Mode
To Set Alarm Time
1) From Normal Time Mode, press "C" twice to enter the Time Alarm
2) The Hour digets will flash, press "B" to set the hour value.
3) Press "D" once, then press "B" again to set the minute value.
4) Press "C" to return to Normal Mode.
Stopwatch Operation - Event & Time - Out Timing
1) From Normal Time Mode, press "C" once to enter Stopwatch Mode
2) Press "B" to start Stopwatch.
3) Press "B" again to stop Stopwatch.
4) Press "D" to reset Stopwatch to 00.
5) Press "C" to return to Normal Time Display.
One-Two Fast Finish-Timing Two Racers.
1) From Stopwatch Mode, press "B" to start Stopwatch
2) Press "D" when the first racer crosses the Finish Line.
3) Press "B" when the second racer crosses the Finish Line. Record the time on
the display, then press "D" to get the second racer's time. Record the time.
4) Press "D" to reset the Stopwatch to 00.
Alarm Time & Hourly Chime Function
Hold the "D", then press the "B" to on/off Alarm Function and the Hourly Chime, when Alarm On, the signal will display on the screen, when the alarm ringing, press "B" to stop ringing, it would ring again after 4 - 5 minutes, press "D" to stop again-ringing.
In the Normal Time Mode, press "A" to turn on the E.L.Back light, it will auto stop 3 seconds later.
LR1130 for NEL621 & NEL15AES
LR1120 for NEL611
Posted on Nov 03, 2012
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 13, 2015 | Invicta Watches
Jul 13, 2015 | Geneva Watches
Nov 17, 2010 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
May 02, 2010 | Adidas PEACHTREE watch
Feb 14, 2010 | Fossil ME1020 watch
Jan 11, 2010 | Citizen Watches
Nov 03, 2009 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Nov 02, 2009 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Apr 05, 2009 | Watches
Dec 05, 2007 | Watches
4,280 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: