Question about SanDisk Photo Album Digital Media Player
The folders appeared then it froze on loading
What kind of flash drive is it? Is there a protection switch on the device so that it will prevent accidentally deletion of files? Like a tiny switch that can move up and down that says "lock" or "unlock"?
Does your computer give an error warning window? Is the drive already full and therefore cannot hold more files?
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2011 | Coby DP-772 Digital Picture Frame
- Still images: JPEG format or RAW format (preview only)
- Music: MP3 format
- Video: AVCHD, MP4 (AVC) or MPEG1 format (not playable in some cases)
Make sure that you're using the compatible file formats in the USB Drive.
Also check if the USB Drive which you're using is compatible with the TV.
Click here to check the list of compatible devices which Sony recommends,
The accessible file or folder limit in a directory is 1,000 for USB. This limit includes non-supported files or just folders. Files or folders are populated based on their time stamps. Photo, music files or folders exceeding the limit will not be displayed.
Check if the above mentioned criteria meets the requirements.
Thanks for using FixYa.
Feb 15, 2011 | Sony KDL46HX800 46 in. 3D LCD TV
Jun 30, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite 2415-S205 Notebook
Jun 25, 2009 | Pioneer AVIC-N3 Car DVD Player
Mar 29, 2009 | Nextar N7 - 7 Digital Photo Frame with...
You can save the scanned data on a USB memory or a memory card by using the control panel.
- You can not use USB memory card and memory card simultaneously.
1 .Select Scan (Scan) on page HOME (HOME) and then press the OK button.
The screen where you select where the data should be saved is displayed.
2 .Turn the USB memory card direct print port or memory card into the slot.
3 .Select USB flash drive (USB flash drive) or memory card (Memory card) and then press the OK button.
4 .Select Save on USB disk (Save to USB flash). The screenshot Scan documents (Scan document) is displayed.
5. State the necessary settings and then press the OK button.
6. Place the original on the glass plate as shown on the LCD screen.
7. Press the [color] (Color) for scanning in color, or button [Black] (Black) for scanning in black and white.
When the preview is enabled, press the OK button after viewing the preview pane on the LCD screen.
The machine starts scanning and the scanned data is stored either on the USB memory card. Remove the original from the glass plate, the scan is complete.
- You can only scan images continuously when you select PDF. Continue to scan the confirmation screen. You can save up to 100 pages of images in a PDF file.
- If the USB memory card or memory card becomes full while images are scanned, saved only images that are already scanned.
- You can save up to 2000 files of scanned data in both JPEG and PDF formats.
- Folder and filename of the scanned data stored on USB memory or memory card is as follows:
• Folder Name: (extensions: PDF): CANON_SC \ DOCUMENT \ 0001
• Folder Name: (File Extension: JPG): CANON_SC \ IMAGE \ 0001
• Filename: Serial number, starting from "SCN_0001"
• File dates: 01/01/2008
Mar 28, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 17, 2008 | Tao MUSIC SPECTARE 5.6 DIGITAL PICTURE...
Oct 12, 2008 | Samsung Digimax D53 Digital Camera
218 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: