- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Power ON the DVD player without a DISC inside 2. Press the skip keys in this order (the keys are under the "disc menu" and "stop"): right, left, right, left, right, right, left (YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SETUP MENU, just do this in the "blue screen". 3. It will show a menu with region, now use the arrow keys to select "region" and change to "test 0" (all regions). 4. Press OK to confirm. Enjoy Silmara
Switch the player on
Open the tray door
Press Setup on the remote control
Press RIGHT ARROW
Press LEFT ARROW
Press DOWN ARROW
Press 0 when the screen displays region code
Press Setup to exit
1. Turn on player. 2. Open disc tray. 3. Press setup button on remote. 4. Press right button three times to highlight "preference page" 5. Type 9 6 5 3 6. Press up or down button to change the region code ("0" for all regions) 7. Press setup again to exit
Hello Canada416, Check the following link to the regional code data base for codes you can enter through the handset to unlock region codes. Let me know if this helps you or you need further assistance.
the problem is with the iTunes software. The old versions of the software worked in the portable DVD player but the new versions of the software disable the feature so if possible the only solution I know if is to revert back to older version of the software. That may not be possible for you though. I have been told it is because Apple wants to continue to monopolize and force people to buy there Apple cords and apple specific products.
I am hoping that a future version of the software corrects this error but until then I have chosen to disable the software update feature so that I can play movies on my iPod through my Portable DVD player