a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The various computer and electronic modules on your vehicle communicate over a "communication bus". This network or bus, is what allows them to send electronic messages back and forth so that they can "talk" to each other. When you get the "no bus" indication is means that this communication network has failed and the modules can no longer "talk" to other. At the same time this occurs all kinds of weird electrical issues are likely occur and this is all due to the bus going down.
Error code H2 means fusing unit temperature error. This error occurs due to a bad fuser temperature thermistor or due to fusing lamp. To resolve this error try and reset the unit by entering the service mode--
press # - INTERRUPT - C - INTERRUPT then 14 start
If this resolves your issue then try restarting the printer and try the reset again. However, if reset is not helping you then you
Thanks for using FixYa. Error FDL means a Door Lock Error
occurs if the door cannot be locked. It will try to lock it six times before
displaying the error code.
It has occurred due to
1. Door lock mechanism is broken or removed from door.
2. Door switch/lock unit failure. To unlock it follow the
a. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
b. Check door switch/lock unit.
c. Check the wire harness connections to the door
switch/lock unit and Central Control Unit (CCU).
Please do rate the solution if issue is resolved else post a comment for assistance.
This error message means that there is software/hardware problem. It can be that you have not programmed it in the right way. So, an error occurred while you were programming it. It's better to reset the unit.
Was the error code F01? If it is ther error code means EEPROM ERROR
A communication error between the Central Control Unit (CCU) and the EEPROM onboard the CCU occurred. and or
PUMP DRIVE ERROR
The pump driver fails to activate. and or
MAIN RELAYS ERROR
One of the main relays is not working properly.
Could be cause by a power glitch. unplug unit wait 10 seconds and plug unit back in. If code returns replace Central Control Unit (CCU)
The 6500 error code is a logic board error code. The PCI Bus error is detected by the ASCI. Sounds like it needs new logic board. but i suggest you to first of all you can try to reset your printer -
1. Turn the printer off with the Power button (if available). 2. Disconnect the data cable from the printer. 3. Unplug the printer's power cord for approximately 10 minutes, and then plug it back in. 4. Turn the printer back on. If this works you're done, if not try the next step.
1. After confirming that the printer is powered on, open the paper output tray. 2. Open the top cover and wait until the print head moves to the center. 3. Open the inner cover and check that ink tanks are properly seated. 4. Properly seated 5. Press down on each ink tank until a click is heard. 6. Close the inner cover and top cover
if reset method not works for you then you go for the new logic board replacement .............
the bus settings may be the settings that have been changed by roxio, if you havent uninstalled the previous burning programme.
Try uninstalling any burning programme you have, restart the pc and install the programme you require.
If it continues you may need to uninstall the drive, by way of :- my computer>properties>hardware tab>device manager and look down list to dvd/cdrom drives and click '+' sign to your dvd line and right click and uninstall.
Restart pc and it will automaticaly install again, ready for use.