Sometimes when I am using my mm50 speakers, they switch off and an orange flashing light comes on and there is nothing I can do to stop it or get the speakers running again. Has anyone had this happen and can help.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If this Problem has come because you not use a speaker for a long time.I Know How to Repair. In This Morning. I had a Problem Like you but I Can Repair it. Try it you Self.I use a Plug and Play a lot of time. lot of charged. and a lot of on-off switch mm50. I do this for a 12 hour. in my school holiday. Battery is become life! . I Can Portable with It Again. but now is mid night
PS.This is true , I test with myself to Resurrection that Death Battery
I am 100% sure the battery is dead.
Opening my mm50 I find that the small 2"X 1/4" battery is attached to the back, very near the charging socket. The battery is connected to the circuit board through a small plug-socket arrangement - no soldering here like iPod. So, it would not be difficult to replace it by a DIY enthusiast. But it would be difficult to find this non-standard replacement battery. Better leave the job to Logitech service, they'd would certainly replace it on charge basis.
The battery for the MM50 speaker is VERY hard
to find. Logitech does not make a replacement battery for this unit but
here is a link to a site that
carries it: Replacement NTA2335 Battery for Logitech MM50 iPod Speaker The battery has a plastic connector which connects to the board so soldering will not be necessary. You just open up the back and switch it out. Easy Peasy!
Check the cables and see if there is a tear, or unscrew the cover of the speaker (if possible) and see if the contact is frayed or only holding by a couple of wires. This will reduce the sound quality.
If not, the speakers are faulty, and they are not worth replacing. Just purchase a new set.
if no light came from the speakers then something is corrupted inside them .. you have to check the power source and power cable of the speakers first ... if everything is fine then the speakers are corrupted from inside