- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To make recordings on your phone is quite simple. All you need to do is to go to the phones menu, select multimedia, then in the multimedia list you will see recording, then you select it, you can either make video recording or audio recording.
When you are ready just select the record button.
Shortcut to recording a vidoe, just open the camera from the menu, then you select option and select video recording, it will bring out the record option and from there you can record the video you are willing to make.
If you want to change the greeting for the answering system, make sure that it is on. Press Ans On on the base to toggle the answering system on or off. (Alternatively from the handset, when in idle mode, press Menu. Then press # 3 2 7 and the press the Off key. This turns the system on.)
To record a greeting message, press Menu. Then # 3 0 2 and use the up/down arrows to choose Yes. Then press Select. After you hear the beep, hold the phone about 8 inches away from you and speak your message clearly. Press Stop to end the recording (max length of 2 minutes and 30 seconds). Then press Off. To play back the greeting, press Menu # 3 0 3 . Press Off when done.
Settings: In Settings dialog you can set the following options for Best Answering Machine:
* Greetings - allows setting up the greetings played on pick-up; * Active in profiles - defines in which profiles the application will pick-up the phone and record messages; * Storage - allows selecting on which disk the records will be saved; * Pick up after - sets the time after which the call will be answered; * Record time - maximum amount of time the message is being recorded; * Format - message file format (amr,wav); * Icon - configures the visibility of the icon displaying application activity and presence of new messages; depending on this parameter, can be shown in standby screen only (Phone application) or in any application; * Play volume - play volume for the greeting; * Records lifetime - automatically removes old messages;
Messages: In this view you can listen to new and old messages, delete unnecessary messages, send the recorded messages and call the person directly from this view.
During the call:
When Answering Machine is processing an incoming call, you will see a dialog showing the application's progress with the ability to stop it:
* Answer - when this command is chosen during a call, it stops greeting playback or message record and you can continue talking to the caller; * Hang up - stops greeting playback or message recording and terminates the call; hope this will be helpful...
press *228 then hit send when you hear a recording hit 1 the wait when it says : programming sucsessfull hit ok. then it should go back to the "enter lock code" screen. enter the last 4 digits in your phone # and it should be back to normal
call your own number, wait for personal choices, it will list several options, choose "change personal greeting," it will have a standard greeting with number, or with name and "custom" that you can record - follow prompts as directed