If TomTom Home isn't installed on the computer, you can go to http://www.tomtom.com/home to download the latest version. You'll be walked step-by-step through the downloading and installation procedures. Once that's installed on your computer, you may continue.
- Plug the home charger into the wall and into the home dock
- Plug the home dock into the computer through a USB port
- Put the unit on the home dock, but keep it turned off
- Go to http://www.tomtom.com/4987
- Scroll down to the first download choice "Window Update"
- Turn your unit on
- Run the file May 06 Update, no need to save it, ignore TomTom Home asking you to update
- After the program runs, turn the unit off
- Disconnect the unit from the mount, turn it back on, and reconnect it
- Go to http://www.tomtom.com/6211
- Run the Clear Flash Tool, no need to save it
- Open TomTom Home and click 'Download Your Updates' in the first column at the top if it's not there already
- There will be a Program Application available for download, say 'OK'
- After item is downloaded it will ask you if you want to install the downloaded items, say 'OK'
- Using 'Safely Remove Hardware' icon in your toolbar, safely disconnect your GO 910
- You may need to reset the device once or twice (http://www.tomtom.com/7134)
- The unit should now boot up with no problems
If you have any further questions or comments, please e-mail or call us at 866-486-6866 Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM until 7:00 PM EST. Thanks again for writing. At TomTom we believe in showing you the way the easy way.
Aug 17, 2007 |
Tomtom GO 910 GPS Receiver