- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I also have an LG TV. I used this 4 digit code: 0742. TO PROGRAM THE remote USING THE 4 DIGIT CODE:
1. Turn your TV on.
2. Press tv on your Sky remote control.
3. Hold down select and the red button together for about two seconds, until the red light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.
4. Press tv on your Sky remote control again.
5. Key in the four digit code for your brand of TV. The light on the Sky remote control blinks twice. If the light blinks once only, recheck the code for your brand of TV and start again at Step 1.
6. Press the standby button on your Sky remote control. If your TV switches off, press select. The light on the Sky remote control blinks twice (code stored). If your TV does not switch off, press tv, then press the standby button. Repeat this (press tv, then standby) until your TV turns off, then press select (stores code).
"There are no codes available for the Sky remote controls, however due
to a high demand from customer’s Cello have been working on a new
remote control design which will be supplied with the latest range of
TV’s as well as being available to purchase from Contrast Technology.
This modern design will work with all 73 and 51 series LCD TV’s that
use the RC08 and 09 remote handset and will operate the following
the remote i had was rev 6 control and i tried every number going but no luck. i then ordered new remote control which is rev 8(you can find this when you open the battery lid) and i typed in 0206 and it worked(bingo).