Is there an easy way for me to put the phone on Virbrate and then back to reg. ring/vib for when at work or at movies.. instead of taking the time to go threw the phone and figure out the long way every time.?
I do it real quick al the time..i used to think there has to be a easier way..simple--click settings,then click user profiles then click MEETING then activate and Voila'..then press the center square button to get back to main screen..it all takes like 2-3 sec tops..Meeting sets everything to vibrate and silent mode...and then simply switch it back and activate General profile when you are done or off work..
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
These smartphones controls all sounds with the volume rocker, the only problem is that it controls only what is currently being use. Just go to any ringtone and tap it in order to play it. While it's playing, use the volume rocker up to raise the sound.
use dvd fab platnium 18.104.22.168. you have to rip it as mp4. go into cell pones and select the motorola slvr as the default. this will rip it ot you hard drive as a mp4. go into conversion settings and adjust the volume up tp 500% if you dont to this the volume will be low. it is best to buy this right from dvd fabs website because they give you free upgrades for a year.
May be its bcoz of ur phone ........ try to change ur profile .... just use silent profile & add vibration on silent profile....if it didnt solve ur problem then because this type of phone have some problem.......plz go to the repair center of sanyo......authorised repair center.....otherwise many problems u can suffer.....
Ok, Its pretty simple to add java apps/games and movies to your i9. just
1) connect your phone to your pc via the usb.
2) go into your i9 phones memory card (the first of the two letters) i.e I = phone memory , H = memory card.. so go into the H drive.
3) Create a folder call 'JAVA' and simply drag your downloaded apps/games from your pc into your 'JAVA' folder on your memory card!
4) When you disconnect you phone, go to java in your phone menu then you can install the apps/games. (step 3 only need to create 'java' folder once)
For movies 1) repeat step 1 and 2 above ^^ 2) drag the movies from your pc into 'Movies' folder on memory card 3) disconnect phone from pc and you can now watch on your phone! Note: i9 phone supports 3GP, AVI format only.