Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2011 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Reset the lamp counter hours of operation for the projector TOSHIBA TLP-T720
1. Turn-off the device by pressing the "ON/STANDBY" and unplug the power cord
2. In the meantime, hold down buttons "ON/STANDBY", "MENU" and "INPUT and plug-in the power cord
3. The lamp operation counter will automatically turn to zero
4. Check if the lettering "0H" appears on the lamp operation counter in the status display
5. After the lamp operation counter has turned to zero, turn off the projector by pressing "ON/STANDBY" and unplug the device.
Sep 02, 2010 | Toshiba TLP T721 Multimedia Projector
Dec 11, 2009 | Toshiba TLP-710, TLP-711, TLP-G5, TLP-G7...
Oct 14, 2009 | Toshiba TLP-S70 Multimedia Projector
Oct 08, 2009 | Toshiba TLP-710, TLP-711, TLP-G5, TLP-G7...
Feb 07, 2009 | Toshiba TLP 261 Multimedia Projector
Jan 15, 2009 | Toshiba TLP-380, TLP-780, TLP-781UF...
211 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: