Question about Audio Players & Recorders
I have a philips dvd player dvp 3268.my problem is sometimes when i load some dvds it says wrong region and the dvd does not load.please let me know how to rectify this problem.also ihave misplaced the operating manule- franco email@example.com
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: unlock region code
Keep Tray in eject position
Press Setup from remot
Go to preference page
Using Navigation Key chane region code to "0"
Posted on Aug 07, 2008
SOURCE: DVD PLayer Region Unlock
you could try the following
1. Turn on the unit
2. Open the loading tray
3. Press the "Setup" button on the remote
4. Navigate to the "Preferences" page using the right arrow key
5. Enter 138931
6. You will now see the current region code displayed
7. Use the Up/Down arrow keys to select the region required or "0" for all
8. Press the "Play" button on the remote
this should unlock it to all regions .
Posted on Aug 16, 2008
SOURCE: REGIONAL ERROR
You can make it regioncode freefollowing these steps..
1. Press "Setup" and go to "PREFERENCES" (DVD stopped and player opened)
2. Scroll to "PBC" using the LEFT/RIGHT arrow key
3. Press "138931" and a pop-up screen will appear.
4. Use the UP/DOWN arrow key to choose the desired number. ( 0 for regionfree!!)
Posted on May 20, 2009
With your set on and without disc in the tray:
1. Press PLAY from your remote control
2. Press the following button sequence: 1590 2379 390
3. Press PLAY again
This will release the region verification in your home theater (region free). However, some DVDs (multiregion in particular) will not play, since they require region detection from the player unit.
I've done this to my 3090 and been using it like this for 3 years.
Posted on May 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 28, 2011 | Philips Televison & Video
Nov 02, 2010 | Sony DVPFX810 Portable DVD Player
Oct 22, 2010 | Philips Magnavox DVD/VCR Dual Player
Sep 17, 2009 | Philips DVP5990 DVD Player
Aug 03, 2009 | Philips DVP3960
Feb 24, 2009 | Philips Televison & Video
Jan 02, 2009 | Philips DVD625 DVD Player
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!