Question about Samsung Digimax A40 Digital Camera
I forgot to put my memory card in the camera when i was taking pictures,,now i dont know how to otransfer them ,,pliz help
Connecting the camera to a PC
1. Turn the PC power on.
2. Turn the camera power on.
3. In any mode other than Voice Recording mode, press
the MENU button.
4. Press the LEFT/ RIGHT button and select the [SETUP]
5. Select the [USB] menu by pressing the UP/ DOWN
button and press the RIGHT button.
6. Use the UP and DOWN buttons to select
[COMPUTER], and then press the OK button.
7. Press the menu button twice and the menu will disappear.
8. Connect the PC and the camera via the USB cable.
- Insert the small plug of the USB cable into the camera USB connection terminal.
- Insert the large connector of the USB cable into the USB port of the PC.
- The plugs must be firmly inserted.
note: driver for a40 must be installed in your computer.
you can get it here.
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 13, 2013 | Nikon COOLPIX P100 Digital Camera
Dec 26, 2012 | Vivitar ViviCam 8025 Digital Camera
Nov 21, 2010 | Fuji FinePix Z10fd Digital Camera
Dec 30, 2009 | Samsung Digimax L60 Digital Camera
Aug 09, 2009 | Nikon Coolpix 4100 Digital Camera
Jul 03, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare C713 Digital Camera
Jan 11, 2009 | HP Photosmart R707 Digital Camera
Oct 05, 2008 | Nikon Coolpix 2000 Digital Camera
Apr 06, 2008 | HP Photosmart M415 Digital Camera
Nov 23, 2006 | HP Photosmart 735 Digital Camera
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: