Question about Sony Ericsson K750i Cellular Phone
When i get him out he worked,after 10 minutes nothing
Keep in Heat For Nearly a Day.
OR Hold it Below a High POwered Bulb Fluoresent.
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 04, 2015 | Honeywell Water Heaters
on Nov 10, 2011 | AT&T Cell Phones
In summer we sweat a lot. Our head is no different. Due to excessive sweating hair may fall and can create a concern for you. Here are 5 remedies you can try.
1. Mix 5 teaspoon coconut milk, 1 teaspoon Indian gooseberry (Amla) juice, 1 teaspoon water melon juice, 1 teaspoon tender coconut water and 1 teaspoon lemon juice together. Apply this mixture on the scalp and hair. Keep it for 20 minutes. Then wash it off with cold water. You can prevent hair fall.
2. Mix cucumber juice, tender coconut water, raw mango pulp, Indian gooseberry paste, fenugreek seed paste and egg yolk together. Apply this mixture to your sculp. Keep it for some time and wash it with normal water.
3. Due to dandruff hair may fall. The day you put anti dandruff shampoo your scalp is free from dandruff. The same day you must wash your comb, towel and pillow cover with anti-bacterial solution like Detol, Savlon. So dandruff will not come back from these things.
4. Aloe Vera gel is very helpful for hair. It gives nourishment to hair in many respects. It is very easy to collect the gel. You have to just open up the thick leaf from one side. For one person 50 grams of gel is enough. You have to rub the gel all over your scalp and keep it for 10 minutes. After that wash your head with plain water.
5. Please, do not comb your hair when it is wet. Ladies should not make knot when the hair is wet.
on Jan 18, 2011 | Health & Beauty
Dec 15, 2013 | HP ProBook 4510s FM849UT Notebook
May 31, 2012 | Dell Optiplex GX280 Intel Desktop PC -...
Mar 19, 2012 | Gerber Blades Gerber Ultra Flush 10" White...
Nov 28, 2010 | Sunbeam Health at Home Warm Mist...
Oct 28, 2010 | Bunn VPR Coffee Maker
Jul 19, 2010 | Intex Automatic Salt Water System for ...
Dec 28, 2007 | Maytag MAH2400A Front Load Washer
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: