- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There might be some interuption during updating like we say lost of gprs connection and so on.but the last and the final solution is to flash the phone so contact mobile repairing shop or
Click here1.if you want to do it by yourself.Here is your
Rm-174 file.Good luck.
Your theme is corrupt.... You can do any of the following;
1. Download the Nokia PC Suit from Nokia
2. After running the Nokia PC suite on your PC, then open the application and launch it. From the Nokia PC Suite application back up all the information you have on your phone. This could take about 45 minutes.
3. Using the PC Suite locate update Phone Software. Once you do this you'll have a browser open up. Download the update from that page. Save it somewhere in your computer.
4. After download is complete you can now proceed to update your phone.