This cell phone malfunctions in that it dials number 7 all by itself. I barely have to touch it sometimes and it goes off dialing 777 over and over. So, I definitely can't dial out because instead of the numbers I press, I get number 7. Receives calls okay though.
Re: Phone goes off dialing 777 over and over again
Does the problem occur while you are talking? That is when you barely touch the keys while talking. If it does you have a bad keypad. You can order another. Just google "razr parts". There is also several manuals on how to disassemble it. If it is still less than a year old and there is no apparent physical damage you may have it sent under warranty. When all possible go with the warranty.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It's called "call forwarding" and the procedure varies from company to company. With many, dial * 7 2 on your home phone, then at the second dial tone dial your cell phone number. Answer your cell phone when it rings to confirm the call forwarding. To cancel call forwarding when you return from vacation, dial * 7 3 on your home phone. If the above doesn't work then contact your landline telephone company for their instructions regarding call forwarding.
press feat 00. touch btn to program dial feat14. this is now a voice mail transfer button. to program an ext button, touch btn to program, press left intercom dial 2 digit extension. Can you dial 777 and get voice mail?
I had the same problem and found that the speed dial feature in "settings" is not turned on by default even though voice mail number is pre-programed into the speed speed list. Go to "Settings & Tools/Call Settings/One Touch Dial" and turn the option on. Cheers, Don Devine
Steps to program speed dial on the Walker/Clarity Model W-1000 Touch Tone Sound Amplifier desk set phone w/large number pad.
1. Choose phone number to program including the (#1) digit for a long distance direct dial if
needed. Write chosen number(s) on a scratch pad as a guide for numbers. Identify numbers with the
names or contact description (ie."Mom's Cell Phone.")
2. Remove hand set receiver from phone.
3. Press "memory set" button ONCE on the phone located uder the receiver on the desk set.
4. Enter phone number chosen,including area codes and long distance prefixes if needed!
5. Locate the speed dial position button you want for that number...(located adjacent to
tag/pad slot for name and/or phone number to be written after entering.
6. Press the speed dial position button (ONCE). Then replace receiver back in craddle.
7. Try out speed/dial program. Pick up receiver, push speed dial button(position) listen to see if
correct phone number is contacted. Once established as correct; program additional speed dial
numbers: ie family, business, as needed.
8. DO NOT TRY TO PROGRAM THE NATIONAL EMERGENCY 911 NUMBER! Keep this in your
9. If you make a mistake while entering a phone number: Stop, Hang up phone and start all over again in the procedure sequence.
10. Remove white "description pad with slots for names or numbers) from underneath clear
plastic cover.(use a paper clip end to lift up plastic cover). Write name/description for that number
on white pad(ie. "Mom's Cell") Use a PENCIL FOR DESCRIPTIONS!!
11. TO SAVE TIME AND INCONVENIENCE TO PERSONS/BUSINESSES OF HAVING TO
ANSWER YOUR CALLS; CHOOSE A AUTOMATED ANSWERING NUMBER (USUALLY A
BUSINESS ANSWERING AUTOMATED SERVICE (IE. LARGE INSTITUTIONAL PHONE
NUMBER THAT HAS A MENU PROMPT usually a AT&T 800 # will have a prompt menu
USE this procedure to see if you program correctly then once you know how; go back and re-
enter all the numbers that you actually want on your speed dial settings.
Blackberry pearl dials phone numbers on it's own.
I've taken out the battery for an extended time and when replaced, starts dialing numbers again.
How do I restart the phone to reset factory specs or what else can I do?
How do I set speed dial for one of my contacts?
First, find the contact in your Contact List, highlight it, and press OK. Then select Options -> Speed Dialing and press OK.
Choose one of the numbers from the list and select Assign
to assign it to your contact. You can now use 1-Touch Dialing for that
phone number. Just press and hold that assigned one or two digit number
instead of dialing the contact's entire phone number.