An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: Scanner won't work
Hi, The all in one solution software you used in XP doesn't work fully with Vista.
But you can still scan and copy by using Windows Photo Gallery.
1. Click on files tab at the top in Window Photo Gallery.
2. Click on import from camera or scanner.
3. Highlight your scanner icon (ie HP J5780) then click import.
4. New scan window will popup, now you can preview or scan using this basic looking Vista utility.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try using widows paint. Look in windows accessories off the start program menu. If you open windows paint, look for open file from "Scanner or Camera". Most likely you can get the scanner to work again in Vista. Otherwise...try Vuescan scanner software. I think you can get a free trial period online and it should also work. You'll have to pay for that if you like it.
Kindly install the scanner software for printer the driver software cd just re install it will install the scanner software and make sure in device manger there is not other usb device listed if it is there just remove it. And refresh it in will automatically install the driver.
For normal scanning you can choose the option of Scanners and Cameras wizard in control panel. But it is better if you have software disk of printer because it contains more option. Hope this helps. Please rate my response. Thanks. Have a good day.