a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Refurbished Alternatives for Dell 924 Ink Cartridges and Printing Supplies
Our Alternative Remanufactured Cartridges to replace the Dell OEM cartridges for use in the Dell 924 have a one year 100% quality satisfaction guarantee. These cartridges are not refurbished Dell OEM Cartridges. They are Non-OEM products that have been modified and refurbished by a remanufacturer that is not endorsed or associated with Dell and are guaranteed by 4inkjets.com to work with your Dell 924 Printer. They are a low priced alternative to Dell OEM Cartridges. Our refurbished alternative cartridges to the OEM Inkjet Cartridges are manufactured to the highest performance and quality standards and will deliver optimal prints when used in your Dell 924. Since we import our products directly from the remanufacturers we can pass the savings on to you.
copy and paste the complete link into your browser. If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it. Thanks, Joe
Hmmm....that sounds to be an issue with the ink cartridges...
You might be using ink cartridges purchased other than Dell or Staples...since these are the two who sell Dell Ink.
If thats not true, then take out both the cartridges in the printer.
Lets isolate the issue
1. Try only Black cartridge on Color slot(right). If you get Install both ink cartridges error, then its an issue with the Black ink cartridges and if you get message that install Black ink cartridge then its an issue with the prrinter.
2. Now install only color cartridge on Black cartridges slot(left), If you get color cartridge missing then its an issue with the Black cartridges which you are using and if you get install both ink cartridges then its an issue with the black slot on printer.
3. If issue found to be with Black ink cartridge then wipe the Nozzles(bottom) of the ink cartridge with lint free cotton cloth from back to front 5-6 times.
4. Also try replacing the ink cartridges purchased only from Dell or from Staples. Purchased from somewhere else or refilled might not work.
5. If issue found to be with printer, then i would suggest you to purchase new printer then.
Open the lid, the cartridges will move to the middle.
Press down on the release latch at the front of the cart you want to change (Blue is the color grey is the black one). Remove the old old one, install the new one and snap the little holder back down.
After hours of reading about this I finally found the solution. This will NOT reset your levels but you will be able to print without being told you have empty levels.
Start, Control Panel, then Printers and Faxes.
On the next screen, Right click on your printer then on Printing Preferences. Now select the Advanced tab.
Near the bottom left, you will see more options. Click that and then Appearance. Check NEVER display printing status and make sure under Complete-A-Print, all is unchecked. Click OK at the bottom.
You can print without the stupid messages coming up. Dells printer ink cartridges have a computer chip in them and the refurbished ink does not which causes these error messages telling you your ink cartridges are empty.