One easy way you can do this is by sending your pictures from your phone to your email via multimedia message kinda like a text message but just to your email address but other than that you will have to find the software to that phone try going to samsung.com and just put in your model and look for software download
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
-Plug USB cable into your computer -Plug USB cable to your phone -On your phone, touch "USB Mass Storage" -Your computer should now detect your phone as an external device -Access your device from the "My Computer" or Desktop (Mac) -Search for Pictures folder or DCIM folder - Download selected pictures of drag folder to desktop
You can connect your phone to your PC via a USB cable.
1) Connect phone to USB
2) Connect USB to computer
3) Pull down notifications bar
4) Click transfer files to PC or mount this device
5) Open My Computer in windows and locate the removable drive with the photos
You can download app Dropbox
1) Download on both phone and PC
2) Click photo on phone and click share
3) Choose Dropbox
4) Open dropbox on your PC and you will find your photos.
Please be noted that your phone memory should show as a drive letter in your explorer, if not, you need to take out your memory card and connect using a card reader, or plug-in to card reader slot if there's any on your computer.