Question about iLO 2600 Television
What was the code?
Posted on Jun 26, 2011
RCA universal at walmart for $8.00 only one out of 4 I bought that actually worked and it was the first code listed for iLo
Posted on Jan 10, 2009
Please follow the steps below to program your remote control to equipment other then your DISH receiver:
Note: If you start this procedure and at any time and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the procedure automatically. Simply start over again. Use the TV button for your TV, the VCR button for your VCR or DVD player. These Mode buttons are located at the top of your remote control.
1. With the desired equipment on, press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
2. Press the numbers 5-0-0 on the remote control.
3. Press the Pound (#) button on the remote.
4. Press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
5. Press and release the Power button on the remote control.
6. Press the Up button once a second while pointing the remote at the desired equipment. If the code for the equipment comes up, the equipment will power off.
7. Press the Pound (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
8. To verify the code works try several different functions for that equipment.
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
Have you tried running through the channels until they wrap around and start over again? Alot of TV's will throw the AV inputs in there before the first broadcast channels.
If not (and you're gonna hate my answer, but be kind to the messenger please!), you may have to purchase a new remote control from the manufacturer, which can be exorbitantly priced. Most 'Universal' remotes will act just like your Dish Network remote, and you will probably not be able to use any of your set's advanced functions through them.
I would recommend searching the web for the appropriate replacement remote control, you may get lucky on eBay and save a few bucks. Hope this helps!
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Hi Tracy, my name is Mike Houston a Social Media Representative at DISH. With the TV2 remote working for both TVs, you will want to make sure the TV1 input on the receiver is connected to the TV cable (RCA or Coax cable) and TV2 input is connected to TV2 port on the back of the receiver. I will provide you our link explaining in more detail about connections. If you have any further questions I will provide you my e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org. Here is the link I promised you: http://www.mydish.com/support/same-video-2-tvs
Aug 02, 2012 | DISH Network DVR-625 DTV Receiver /...
Aug 08, 2011 | DISH Network DVR-625 DTV Receiver /...
Dec 31, 2010 | Insignia IS-LCDTV32 32 in. Television
Apr 25, 2010 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Mar 18, 2010 | DISH Network DVR-625 DTV Receiver /...
Jul 16, 2009 | iLO IWT3206 TV
Jan 09, 2009 | iLO 3200 32 in. LCD Television
Jan 05, 2009 | iLO 3200 32 in. LCD Television
479 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: