I HAVE A i9 PHONE THAT I CAN NOT MAKE CALLS BECAUSE IT KEEP DROPPING MY CALLS AFTER TALKING ONE TO TWO MINUTES ON THE PHONE. I CAN NOT USE THE CHARGER BECAUSE I INTERCHANGED A 1500mAh BATTERY WITH A 2800mAh BATTERY USING THE SAME CHARGER AND I THINK THAT PROCESS ZAP MY PHONE. WHAT CAN I DO TO RESTORE MY PHONE.
Is it stuck..like the slide feature wont let you slide to get to the main menu??? Mine did this and it lasted for almost a day..i had top take the battery and sim card out and keep putting them back in and keep turning it off and on and eventually it became unstuck. and has worked since and not gotten stuck..if its not that then let me know..also
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Please try these simple steps if you haven't already.
1). Go into your settings menu
2). Go into your call settings and search for Line sitching.
3). Activate this to Line 1.
4). Exit this menu back to network settings and search network again automatically.
1. At the main menu, select “Settings” 2. Now select “User profiles” 3. In the next menu, select “General” 4. Now “Customize” 5. Select “Tone setup” 6. Choose which SIM (on dual SIM card phones) you want to assign a ringtone to. 7. You will now see a list of available ringtone. 8. Select it. You should see at the very bottom of this list 5 empty locations this is where you can add your own mp3's as ringtones.
Now I Know your second question once you get this figured out will be how to assign ringtones to individual contacts in your phone book so here is part 2.
1. From the Main menu choose Phone 2. Choose Quick search 3. Find the contact in the list you want to add the ringtone by scrolling down the list and tap on their name 4. Choose Edit 5. Scroll down the list of options to the Musical note called Associate sound and select the ringtone from the list. Your new ringtone will now function for that contact whenever they call!
First remark: This phone is not 3G compatible !!! the name is i9+ 3G but it's only the name !!!
Second: Go to settings , Dual SIM settings , and check that you're not in 'flight mode' (that's when the 2 X appear top left) and change it to either one of the 3 other options (Dual sim open, only sim1 open, only sim2 open).
Third: The name will appear when the person is in your address book.
I have the phone and have had the same problem. I found I have to add the "1" before the area code to all the saved contacts or at least the ones you use most and that should fix it... when the text message is received it has the "1" normally we don't save the number that way...