Question about Rule H53sp 24mgra Swimming Pool Cover Pump Centrifugal Computerized

1 Answer

Cracked fitting the fitting which attaches to the hose is cracked- where can i buy a new one

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.

  • Master
  • 547 Answers

You should be able to pick it up at a local pump supply store look under pool repair .

Posted on Feb 11, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Found a cracked coolant hose connecting metal tee with two ******* for hose attachment.

Buy the replacement part.
Loosen-off the securing clamps or clips which hold all the hoses onto the junction pipe.
Remove the damaged part & put the new one in position.
Re-tighten or secure all the clips or clamps holding the hoses in position.
Top up the water in your header tank.
Best of luck

Mar 15, 2018 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Windshield wiper hose leak

Remove the cracked hose and take it to parts store and buy a new hose get it about 1 inch longer than old one. Replace 1 end and put hose back in clips and measure how much you need to connect on the end and cut excess off put hose on fitting. This should have water flow agaig and no cracked hose.
B. J.

Apr 12, 2014 | 2005 Nissan Murano

1 Answer

Honda accord 2007 2.2 fault code P2004

P2004 Intake Manifold Runner Control Stuck Open (Bank 1) check for a cracked or broken vacuum hose on the intake manifold, be careful, the little nubs they attach to are normally plastic so use care when removing, the dealer will say new manifold, But check for hose fittings or a cracked hose first

Jun 30, 2011 | 2004 Honda Accord

1 Answer

Oil dripping from air filter cover when running

Yes this is a real problem with all Harley's but there is an easy for it.
Remove the vent line that runs from each cylinder head to the carburetor, its a metal "Y" with 2 banjo fittings on it where it attached to the top of the cylinders. You can do one of two things here; buy 2 new banjo fittings that have 5/16" hose nipples on them, or you can use what you have and salvage the banjo fittings from the "Y" that you just removed. If you use the old fittings leave about 1" of the old line in place for your new hose. You will also need a 5/16" Tee fitting and about 4' of 5/16" hose. Assemble the banjo fittings, the 5/16" Tee and 5/16" hose to form a new "Y". Then attach the top of the "Y" to the top of the cylinders and run the long end of the "Y" down from the cylinders heads and forward. Follow the front of th motor and run the hose along the bottom right frame rail. I run mine out to the right side of the lower swing arm and then let about 4" of hose hang down at about 20 degrees.
Just take your time running the hose and conceal it the best that you can. Once this is done clean up the mess that the old system left and you will never have oil all over you and the right side of the bike again.
Regards Outback

Apr 25, 2011 | 2003 Harley Davidson FLHT Electra Glide...

2 Answers

There is water leaking from a plastic fitting on top,where the water hose attaches to fill the drum,this fitting has a hose on both sides of it,and also has a screen with a hose inside the do i...

replace the hose screen,it takes some work to remove the old ones from the hose then before replacing both screens,run hot water thru hoses to get any lime residue out of hose,then replace the new screens and tighten onto washer plastic fittings gently with a pair of pliers snuggly

Mar 19, 2010 | Washing Machines

1 Answer

Broken garden hose adaptor

We have the same pump and problems. I have attempted a few fixes with PVC sealant and hose clamps to the current adaptor, however the adapter is still continuing to crack. The adapter is removable- carefully so as to not damage the small eyelet it attaches to, (or in our case, it came off on it's own) and can be replaced by any adapter that fits- they can be found all over at lowes or home depot. I am personally going to try using a broken hose and clamping it directly to the eyelet. This is not a good reason to buy a new pump- they fix too easy!

Mar 29, 2009 | Rule 1800 H53SP-24 Swimming Pool Cover...

1 Answer

High pressure hose connection blew up. Fix? or buy new?

Yes take it to napa auto parts and they can cut and attach a new end which are for hydraulics. They are crimped on and meant to hold very very high pressure. I used to use a pressure washer everyday for a living and it was a tractor rental/repair shop and we used the hydraulic fitting machine on the power washer hose all the time so rest assured.

Mar 11, 2009 | Garden

2 Answers

I want to reconnect a hose to my dysons upright

You can find replacement hoses on eBay for the price of $20 to $30. Search for "DC07 hose". That, obviously is the easiest route. But, you can repair the old hose if the damage is near one end or the other of the hose. Damage in the middle of the hose will not leave enough length for effective use and thus buying a new hose makes since.

If you decide to repair the hose, you will need to use wire cutters to snip the wire in the hose below a point where the damage is and then use scissors or an exacto knife to trim away excess plasitic hose above the snip.

Remove the damaged hose section from the fitting that was cut off. You may need to use pliars to pull on the wire until it comes out. Check the inside of the fitting and remove any remaining debris so you have all of the grooves as clean as possible. The inside of the fitting is threaded like a nut and "screws" onto the hose. You will need some form of adhesive to help keep the hose attached to the fitting. I use silicone caulk for that purpose. Squeeze some into the threads on the fitting, screw the hose on and allow to dry over night.

Hope this helps.

Jan 18, 2009 | Hoover F5810 SteamVac Upright Vacuum

Not finding what you are looking for?
Rule H53sp 24mgra Swimming Pool Cover Pump Centrifugal Computerized Logo

Related Topics:

119 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Rule Pool & Spa Experts

Jay Finke
Jay Finke

Level 3 Expert

1383 Answers

john h

Level 3 Expert

12804 Answers

David Spradling
David Spradling

Level 3 Expert

7915 Answers

Are you a Rule Pool and Spa Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides