How do I save telephone numbers to a uniden powermax 5.8 ghz cordless telephone
Phonebook (Storing Phone Numbers, Names, Distinctive
Rings and Speed Dial)
You can store names and numbers in your phone’s phonebook, search for names
alphabetically, and dial phonebook entries with just a few key presses. You can
store up to 100 numbers in the base and up to 100 additional numbers in each
The phone uses the same memory to store phonebook entries and Caller ID
messages. If the shared memory is already full, the phone will not store any more
phonebook entries. You will have to delete some of the Caller ID messages before
you can store a new phonebook entry.
1) When the phone is in standby mode, press phonebook.
2) Press the STORE soft key, S t o r e / E d i t N a m e appears.
3) Enter the name (up to 16 characters) by using the
number keypad (see the "Steps for Entering Names and
Special Characters" on page 44).
If a name is not required, go to step 4. <No Name> will
be used as the name.
4) Press the OK soft key to store the name;
S t o r e / E d i t N o . appears.
5) Use the number keypad, */tone/<, or #/> to enter the
phone number (up to 20 digits).
If you make an error, use the DELETE soft key to erase
the incorrect digits. When you are finished, press the
OK soft key to store the number.
6) If you store the phonebook entry from the handset,
D i s t i n c t i v e R i n g appears. Press volume up/down to
move the pointer to one of the Distinctive Ring options
and then press the OK soft key.
7) S p e e d D i a l appears. Press volume up/down to move the
pointer to select the Speed Dial location (10 locations:
8) Press the OK soft key. You will hear a confirmation tone, and D o n e ! appears in the
display. EASY DOES IT! :)
Jul 08, 2009 |
Uniden TRU9466 Cordless Phone