Question about Panasonic PT-AE900U Multimedia Projector
My projector is aproximatly 9 months old and the lamp runtime is 1300 hours. I turned it on the other day and noticed evenly spaced vertical lines running across the entire length of the image. They are evenly spaced occuring about every 2 inches. The lines make it impossible for me to watch movies or play any games. Anyway i was wondering if anyone could fill me in as to why this is happening and also tell me how i could fix this problem. I hope its not the lamp... Ok thank you very much
Check the Panel ribbon cables and re install
Posted on Jun 04, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 15, 2013 | Sanyo PLV-Z4 Multimedia Projectors
Dec 20, 2011 | Panasonic PT LC75E Multimedia Projector
Aug 01, 2011 | Panasonic PT-F200NTU Projector
Jan 11, 2011 | Panasonic PT-LB50U Multimedia Projector
Dec 20, 2010 | Toshiba TDP-S8 Multimedia Projector
You need to reset the LAMP RUNTIME counter
1. Press the MENU button to display the menu screen
2. Press the UP and DOWN arrow buttons to select the "OPTION" menu
3. Press the ENTER button and then press the UP and DOWN button to select the LAMP RUNTIME
4. Press and hold the ENTER button for approximately 3 seconds
5. The LAMP RUNTIME screen will be displayed.
(Note: press any button other than the Power button to cancel the LAMP RUNTIME screen)
6. Press the POWER button to turn off the power
7. After the POWER button on the projector illuminates red you restart the projector
and check the LAMP RUNTIME counter it should be "0"
Nov 24, 2010 | Panasonic PT L735U Multimedia Projector
Aug 16, 2010 | InFocus ScreenPlay 4805 Multimedia...
May 07, 2010 | Panasonic PT-AX100U-EC DLP Projector
May 25, 2009 | Dell 2400MP DLP Projector
1,310 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!