Question about GE Phones
The answering machine plays back the wrong time and date I have the instructions but cannot find the instructions to reset this item. The time and date on the display is correct .
I found it on the manual, it was in programming section!
NOTE: Time set on handset will be transferred to the base unit automatically.
1. Make sure your phone is OFF (not in talk mode).
2. Press the menu button to go to the main menu and use cid/vol (3or4) button to scroll to Date/Time.
3. Press menu button to enter the menu. Year 2006 shows in the display.
4. Use the touch-tone pad to enter the last two digits of the current year (range: 00 to 99).
5. Press menu button to save the year setting and proceed to date setting.
6. Date 01/01 shows in the display. Use the touch-tone pad to enter two digits for current month and day respectively.
7. Press menu button to save the month/date setting and proceed to time setting.
8. Time 12:01p shows in the display. Use the touch-tone pad to enter four digits for current time and use cid/vol (3or4) button to toggle between "p" (pm) and "a" (am).
9. Press menu button to save the setting. Saved shows in the display.
NOTE: If you subscribe to Caller ID service, the current date/time is set automatically when you receive your first CID record and will override manually set date/time.
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
It"s very fu***** important to hot use regular clock like if the time is 11:23PM dont whrite it like it 23:23pm whrite 11:23pm and it's work
Posted on Dec 15, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 07, 2011 | General Electric 29568GE1 Corded Phone
Apr 25, 2011 | GE 27909 Cordless Phone
Mar 17, 2010 | GE 28111EE2 Cordless Phone
Feb 26, 2010 | GE Phones
Apr 14, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Dec 28, 2008 | Jwin G.E. Thompson: GE-29257GE1 Corded...
Mar 31, 2008 | Phones
Dec 14, 2007 | Panasonic KX-TG5632 Phone
388 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!