I have one base and four Uniden cordless phones, model TRU 8865, 5.8GHz. All have new batteries. When I call out on two of them, the call goes through, but the party called cannot hear my voice at all---have I touched the "Volume" accidentally or what? barbara
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I work at uniden...IF YOU HAVE A TRU, DECT, DXAI, EXAI (ANYTHING BUT DCT) MODEL what you have to is press the red key (the end key) and the # key at the same time...scroll down to base unavailable, press select, go to base #1 press select, scroll up to yes press select, place handset on main base, it will say handset registering and registration complete. I
Any kind of intermittent transmission problem, or solid transmission problems you mention are directly related to your phone. I'm not sure what kind of phone you have. If this is a typical home phone, it would either be the handset or the handset cord. If this is wireless, its the entire handset.
1. First, remove the battery cover on your unregistered TCX905 and look
under the battery to confirm that you indeed purchased a TCX905 because
some Uniden handsets were packaged as 905's but were not.
2. Take the fully charged unregistered 905 to the base unit TRU9496.
3. On the TRU 9496 base unit press "Menu" then select "Registration" and press OK
4. You should get the message "press the # key on the remote handset".
5. Depress the "#" key on the unregistered 905 and it should register.
Sounds like it had not released from a conference call. Try pressing to off or hang-up buttom on these sets.
If this does not work try removing the batteries from those sets for atleast 5 minutes and then replace the batteries.
If you have more than one handset, up to four people can participate in a conference call. A four-way conference call consists of an outside line, two handsets, and the base speakerphone. You can easily join a call already in progress.
Press [/flash] or  on the handset or  on the base to join the call.
To hang up, return the handset to the cradle or press  on the handset or  on the base. The other party will still be connected to the call.
) 2) • • ) 2)