Question about Canon PIXMA MP470 All-in-One Printer
I have a canon printer, it has never given me problems yet now it will occasional print and the other times will say code 5100 error, there is not specific pattern of when it print and it does not print! It can be within a few minutes it changes to error!
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not,
press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal..
here is the link for other printers: http://www.cyber-ink.com/member-canon.html
Posted on Jan 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2016 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Mar 12, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
Aug 14, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 03, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 12, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS F60 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 25, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1500 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 09, 2016 | Canon PIXMA MP470 All-in-One Printer
Mar 21, 2016 | Canon PIXMA MP470 All-in-One Printer
128 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!