Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
I would like to know how to scan documents
You need to have the complete driver package loaded onto you PC first. If you don't have the CD, you can download the driver package from HP's website.
This is from the Getting Started booklet
1. Click Start, click All Programs or Programs, and then click HP. Click HP LaserJet
3050/3052/3055/3090 all-in-one, and then click Scan.
2. Click Setup.
3. Select Change the destinations that show up on the all-in-one control panel when I press
the Scan To button, and click Next.
4. Select Allow me to scan by pressing the Scan To button on the all-in-one....
5. Move the destinations from the PC window to the All-in-one window.
6. Click Update. See the online User Guide for complete information.
Posted on Jan 08, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 17, 2014 | Kyocera 14537 Km 3050 4050 5050 Toner...
Jan 21, 2011 | HP LaserJet 3050 All-In-One Printer
Jun 25, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 21, 2009 | HP LaserJet 3050 All-In-One Printer
Apr 18, 2009 | HP LaserJet 3050 All-In-One Printer
Apr 10, 2009 | Brother IntelliFAX 4100 Laser Fax
Sep 11, 2008 | HP LaserJet 3050 All-In-One Printer
Jul 30, 2008 | HP LaserJet 3050 All-In-One Printer
125 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!