Question about Fax Machines
I would like to know how to scan documents
You need to have the complete driver package loaded onto you PC first. If you don't have the CD, you can download the driver package from HP's website.
This is from the Getting Started booklet
1. Click Start, click All Programs or Programs, and then click HP. Click HP LaserJet
3050/3052/3055/3090 all-in-one, and then click Scan.
2. Click Setup.
3. Select Change the destinations that show up on the all-in-one control panel when I press
the Scan To button, and click Next.
4. Select Allow me to scan by pressing the Scan To button on the all-in-one....
5. Move the destinations from the PC window to the All-in-one window.
6. Click Update. See the online User Guide for complete information.
Posted on Jan 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 26, 2014 | Brother MFC 9460CDN - Multifunction fax /...
Mar 18, 2014 | HP Color LaserJet Pro 200 M275nw
Sep 24, 2013 | Canon FAX-JX200
If a multi-page document is loaded, remove
the entire document from the ADF.
2. Lift the paper stack cover and pull it out completely.
Make sure the back end of the cover does
not catch the front paper guide.
3. Lower the scanning platform in the document delivery slot (this is on ththe front of the machine - a small tab you push down.
4. Carefully!!! pull out the jammed document - do not wrench it out.
5. Lift the scanning platform back into place.
6. Inset the paper stack cover (that you took out earlier.
Found it here http://mypdfmanuals.com/dref/815752
Feb 11, 2013 | Fax Machines
Feb 20, 2012 | Fax Machines
Sep 03, 2010 | Fax Machines
Apr 10, 2009 | Brother IntelliFAX 4100 Laser Fax
May 15, 2008 | HP Fax Machines
Jun 08, 2007 | Canon LaserClass 2050 Plain Paper Fax
Dec 06, 2016 | Xerox WorkCentre 6505DN
125 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!