Question about Seiko Smart Label Printer Pro Thermal
How do I open up the Smart Label Printer 450 to change labels? My old Smart Label just opened in the front.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: cd label
I finally figured it out. The default DISC LABEL got set to HP TATTO. It should be PRINTABLE CD/DVD STANDARD. The HP Tatto uses the photo paper tray so the printer wants you to close the DVD tray
Posted on Jun 18, 2008
i have the same problem , but my printer is ZEBRA S4M ZPL
my solution is:
in your barcode software: change printer settings: 1 and 2
1 . in media setting : change media type --> Thermal transfer
2. in documents options , configuration --> use printer settings
by Lin Yu Hsien
Posted on Dec 10, 2008
I think drivers for windows 7 is under development. Try to install latest updated driver SLP 410 from;
If not supported, try to install further update from;
Posted on Nov 05, 2009
This will solve most "Toner End Life" message problems when you know that there is toner still in the cartridge.
1. Remove the toner assembly by opening the top scanner lid, then pull(tilt) open the front panel, and pull out the toner assembly by gently grabbing the tabs and pull out with an upward motion. The toner cartridge(grey color) and the toner holder assembly (black color) will come out.
2. At the top rear of the assembly you will find a square green tab that can be slide along lengthwise of the toner. Just slide it back and forth fully several (5 to 10 times) times. I carefully blow on it as well(no spitting!) while sliding it.
3. Put the assembly back into the printer, Close the front cover, and drop the scanner cover.
4. Whala ! (usually), actually this has worked everytime for my brother and myself.
Posted on Feb 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 16, 2017 | Power Computers & Internet
Feb 28, 2015 | Dymo LabelWriter 450 Turbo USB Label...
Feb 27, 2015 | Seiko Smart Label Printer 100 Thermal
May 08, 2014 | Seiko Smart Label 240 Thermal Printer
Jan 03, 2014 | Seiko Instruments Smart Label 450 Thermal...
Jan 12, 2018 | Dymo LabelWriter 450 Turbo USB Label...
Jul 09, 2011 | Zebra 105SL Thermal Label Printer
May 05, 2011 | Zebra 203DPI Printer
Sep 16, 2010 | Zebra S4M Thermal Label Printer
Jan 05, 2009 | Seiko Instruments Smart Label Printer 430...
423 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!