Question about Sharp Actius RD3D Notebook
You do not need the CD to recover this laptop.
From the User Manual:
1. Turn on your computer. When the message <F2> to enter System Configuration
Utility appears on the bottom left of the screen, press F2. Then, the Setup Utility
2. In the Exit menu, select Load Setup Defaults; then, press Enter twice.
3. In the Exit menu, confirm Exit Saving Changes is highlighted and press Enter
4. The system will restart. When the message Press F10 to Recover appears on the
screen, press F10.
5. Read the message on the screen, and select the way to recover your system; then,
press Enter. If you selected Formats hard disk and creates new partition, go to
the next step. Otherwise, go to Step 10.
6. Select the volume of C: drive and press Enter.
7. Read the message and select Continue; then, press Enter. The formatting and reinstallation
Although the pointer may be shown on the screen, never touch the
keyboard or the mouse during recovery except when the message prompts
you to. If you touch them, the re-installation will be canceled.
8. When the re-installation process is completed, the system will restart
9. Set up Windows XP by following the on-screen instructions. When you complete
the Windows setup, make sure to set date and time.
If you need help understanding these instructions, feel free to ask.
Posted on Jan 08, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 20, 2012 | Sharp Actius AV18 Notebook
Feb 18, 2012 | Sharp Actius MC24 Notebook
Apr 09, 2011 | Sharp Actius MC (PC-MC22) PC Notebook
Jan 04, 2011 | Sharp Actius AL27 Notebook
Dec 20, 2010 | Sharp Actius AL27 Notebook
Oct 31, 2010 | Sharp Actius GP22W Notebook
Mar 03, 2010 | Sharp Actius AL27 Notebook
Mar 13, 2009 | Sharp Actius RD3D Notebook
Jun 12, 2008 | Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Pro V1000 Notebook
184 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!