I have two Panasonic Workio DP-190s and can't get the sound to work on one of them. When you press buttons (number keys, set, start, etc.) on the one machine you hear a tone. On the other machine there are no tone sounds made. Just wondering is anyone knows how to turn the tones on and off.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Press "Function" key scroll to general settings , Press "set", scroll to "09 Key operator mode" Press set, Enter 3 Zeroes as the password. Scroll to "01 Paper size" press arrow keys (left/right) to desired size ,press set and then Stop to exit
To turn this feature off. These 3 buttons need to be pressed and held down in this order. Press and hold the Function button then Press and hold Original Size (Ledger) then Press the 3 You ar now in the service mode. Press the #5 then start Scroll to #88 and select Turn off then press close Press and hold Funtion and Clear to exit service mode
To enter service mode press FUNCTION, ORIGINAL SIZE (LEDGER/A3) and 3 keys simultaneously then F1 will appear. Press 8 on key pad and F8 will appear, press start, select 09 then ok or start and this will run developer for a few minutes. when done press FUNCTION and C (CLEAR) keys to exit service mode.
you mean all departments codes?
if you are the person incharge of copier on your company,
1) press function, gen settings, depart. mode,
2) input the 4 digit key operator code, the search for department mode again.
3) press the department code on the left side of the touch panel then you can erase each department code.