Question about Uniden TRU8885-2 Cordless Phone
The time and day is wrong and I dont know how to reset it.
This is from the Manual. If you want the whole manual, at the end of the instructions, there ia a link to the manual.
Setting Day and Time
Day & Time sets the day and time of your display.
1) Enter the Global Setup menu, and then the Day & Time
submenu option (see "Entering the Menu" on
page 17). Image is for the base.(Here is how)
Entering the Menu
1) In standby mode, press the MENU soft key.
2) Use volume up/down to move the pointer to a desired
main menu (DirectLink Mode, Room Monitor, Handset
Setup, Base Setup, Answ. Setup, Global Setup, and
3) Press the OK soft key to select the desired main menu.
To return to the previous screen, press the BACK soft
4) Use volume up/down to select a desired submenu and
then press the OK soft key to enter.
5) In the submenu option, use volume up/down to select
an item. Press the OK soft key to confirm your
selection. For detailed instructions, see the following
sections for the desired submenu option. To return to
the previous screen, press the BACK soft key.
6) To exit the menu, press end on the handset or cid/exit on the base.
2) Press volume up/down to select the day of the week,
and then the → soft key.
3) Press volume up/down to set hour, and then press the → soft key.
4) Press volume up/down to set minute, and then press the → soft key.
5) Press volume up/down to choose A M or P M, and then press the SAVE soft key. You
will hear a confirmation tone.
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 21, 2012 | AT&T Lands Phones
Jun 01, 2011 | Thomson GE-28115FE1 Cordless Phone
Aug 15, 2010 | Vtech DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Digital...
Jun 26, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Mar 01, 2009 | Lands Phones
Jan 08, 2009 | GE Lands Phones
Feb 22, 2008 | Lands Phones
Nov 29, 2007 | TMC M4810 NON-KSU Corded Telephone
Sep 02, 2006 | Uniden Cordless Phone
191 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!