Question about GPX ML648B MP3 Player
My home computer was recognizing it and then all of a sudden it stopped please tell me why
• The USB mode uses a file transfer class called the MSC (Mass Storage Class). This was developed as a way for files to be transferred onto an external drive such as a flash drive or an external hard drive.
• In this mode, your mp3 player will look and function like an external hard drive in that it will appear in My Computer as a separate drive. This transfer class is not very specific to the transfer of media files so the MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) was introduced.
• The difference with media files, specifically music files, is that they demand much more management.
• Downloading services can require special licensing and a limit on the number of playbacks a music file can have.
• The acquisition, restoration, updating, and backing up of these licenses as well as compatibility issues with file type and compression ratio within these digital music players demanded a more user-friendly and functional approach to file transfers.
• For this reason, you will need to have Windows Media Player 10 or 11 available on your computer to utilize MTP.
• Those with Windows Media Player 9 on their Windows 98 SE, Windows Millennium Edition, and Windows 2000 operating system will need to update using our Download Center.
• We recommend the use of MTP over MSC (the USB mode on your player) because it is more specific to the transfer of music files. To change this setting, press the power button on your device once it’s connected to the computer until the USB icon disappears.
Posted on Feb 15, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 13, 2017 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 08, 2017 | home Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 07, 2017 | Sony Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 06, 2017 | GPX Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 18, 2014 | Antec BXR-100 Gry Audio...
Apr 03, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 08, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 07, 2009 | Logitech Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
Nov 22, 2008 | Motorola Mobility S9 Headphones
Oct 12, 2010 | GPX ML648B MP3 Player
137 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: