Question about Evesham Nav-Cam 7700 GPS Receiver
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 03, 2016 | Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7in, 32GB
Feb 09, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Dec 05, 2012 | HP Computers & Internet
Oct 10, 2011 | Gateway GT5220 PC Desktop
Updating the BIOS with the Intel® Express
BIOS Update Utility
With the Intel Express BIOS Update utility you can update the system BIOS while in
the Windows environment. The BIOS file is included in an automated update utility
that combines the functionality of the Intel® Flash Memory Update Utility and the ease
of use of Windows-based installation wizards.
To update the BIOS with the Intel Express BIOS Update utility:
1. Go to the Intel World Wide Web site:
2. Navigate to the D946GZIS page, click "[view] Latest BIOS updates," and select the
Express BIOS Update utility file.
3. Download the file to your hard drive. (You can also save this file to a removable
USB device. This is useful if you are updating the BIOS for multiple identical
4. Close all other applications. This step is required. Your system will be rebooted at
the last Express BIOS Update window.
5. Double-click the executable file from the location on your hard drive where it was
saved. This runs the update program.
6. Follow the instructions provided in the dialog boxes to complete the BIOS update.
Feb 16, 2011 | Intel D946GZIS Motherboard
Jan 28, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jan 24, 2010 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic for PC
Nov 08, 2009 | Compaq Presario Notebook
Dec 25, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
132 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!