A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To download songs to iPod nano:
m Simply connect iPod nano to your computer. If iPod nano is set to update
automatically, the download begins.
Important: The first time you connect iPod nano to a computer, a message asks if you
want to transfer songs automatically. If you accept, all songs, audiobooks, and other
items are deleted from iPod nano and replaced with the songs and other items from
that computer. If you don’t accept, you can still download songs to iPod nano manually
without deleting any of the songs already on iPod nano.
While music is being downloaded from your computer to iPod nano, the iTunes status
window shows progress, and the iPod nano icon in the Source list flashes red.
When the download is complete, a message in iTunes says “iPod update is complete.”
If you set iTunes to download music manually, you can reset it later to update iPod
nano automatically. For more information, see “Updating iPod nano Manually” on
To reset iTunes to update iPod nano automatically with all songs and playlists:
1 Open iTunes and select iPod nano in the Source list.
2 Click the Options button and click Music.
3 Select “Automatically update all songs and playlists.”
The download begins automatically.
if you need further assistance please let me know. Thanks, MIDWEst-tek
Apple iPod Nano devices are using itunes. Every purchase or Apple iPod unit are given a disc which to install iTunes in your Computer. If you don't have one you can download at this site. www.yboyandrei.com/itunes
Hey here is an apple article about your error 1439....
Last Modified: October 01, 2008
Old Article: 304508
SymptomsWhen restoring or updating an iPod in iTunes 7 or later, you may see a dialog reporting "An unknown error has occurred" followed by the error number 1415, 1417, 1418, 1428, 1429, 1430, 1436 or 1439. Products Affected
iTunes 7 for Mac, iTunes 7 for Windows, iPod nano, iPod shuffle, iPod mini, iPod, iTunes 8 for Windows, iTunes 8 for Mac
ResolutionIf you are experiencing these errors, begin by updating to the latest version of iTunes. When you have the current version of iTunes, try the following:
Disconnect and reconnect your iPod and then attempt to restore.
Restart your computer and then attempt to restore your iPod.
Disable or Enable Disk Use on your iPod and then attempt to restore.
Try connecting your iPod to a different USB port and then attempt to restore.
Remove any third-party USB devices you have connected to your computer (it is not necessary to remove your keyboard or mouse).
You need to use itunes as your music management software and ipod management software. You can download the latest itunes version at www.apple.com/itunes.
From here you can purchase items through the itunes music store, or add your own music by adding files from your computer, or putting a cd in your computer and coppying it into itunes so you can put the songs on your ipod.
Use iTunes 8 to sync or delete songs, photos, etc.
Just connect the iPod to computer, download iTunes 8 from the internet, open iTunes 8, and then double-click on the icon of the iPod Nano to Sync files to your Nano.
The manual for the iPod Nano can be found at www.apple.com/support
Note: Because Restore erases all of the songs and files on iPod, make sure to back up any files you've saved on the iPod disk. All of your songs, videos, podcasts, audiobooks, and games can be loaded back to your iPod provided that you have them stored in your iTunes Library.
How to restore your iPod:
1. Make sure you've reinstalled the latest version of iTunes.
2. Open iTunes, and then connect your iPod to your computer.
3. After a few moments, it will appear in the source list in iTunes.
4. Select your iPod in the source list and you will see information about it appear in the Summary tab of the main iTunes windows.
5. Click the Restore button. You will be prompted with one or more restore options that may prompt iTunes to automatically download of the latest iPod Software. The 4 possible restore options are:
Restore Option 1: Restore - Restores with same iPod Software version already on iPod.
Restore Option 2: Use Same Version - Restores with same iPod Software version already on iPod even though a newer version is available.
Restore Option 3: Use Newest Version - Restores with the latest iPod Software on your computer.
Restore Option 4: Restore and Update - Restores with the latest iPod Software on your computer.
6. A progress bar will appear on the computer screen indicating that the first stage of the restore process has started. When this stage is completed, iTunes will instruct you to leave iPod connected to your computer to complete restore.
7. During the stage 2 of the restore process, the iPod will show an Apple logo as well as a progress bar at the bottom of the display. It is critical that the iPod remains connected to the computer or iPod Power adapter during this stage. Note: The progress bar may be difficult to see since the backlight on the iPod display may be off.
8. After stage 2 of the restore process is complete and the iPod is connected to the computer, the iTunes Setup Assistant window will appear asking you to name your iPod and choose your syncing preferences similar to when you connected your iPod for the first time.
heyy....simply uninstall ur itunes and then again download the same version of itunes frm apple.com.....if the next time u connect ur ipod with ur new itunes and in case iff the songs get erased...(in case u have kept syncronizing automatic)...the simple download a software called RECUVA frm RECUVA.COM....WHEREIN ALL UR ERASED SONGS CAN BE OBTAINED BACK.......enjoy.............cheers!!!!!!!!!!