Question about GE 28112 Trio Cordless Phone
This is from the manual.
You may erase messages in the following three ways:
To erase a message while it is playing
1. Press and release PLAY/STOP button.
2. Press the review and skip buttons to select and play the message you want to erase.
3. Press the delete button, the current message is erased, and the next message plays.
To erase all previously played Messages in a mailbox
1. Make sure the phone is OFF (not in talk mode)
2. Press and hold the delete button until "ALL OLD MESSAGES ERASED" is announced.
To erase a message from the handset :
1. Press the flash/answerer button on the handset
2. Press the play/stop (key 2) on the handset.
3. Press the erase (key 0) on the handset to erase a message during playback.
NOTE: Erased messages cannot be restored.
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 07, 2011 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
Oct 29, 2010 | AT&T 1855 Phone
Feb 28, 2010 | Uniden EXAI5680 Cordless Phone
Apr 08, 2009 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
Jan 27, 2009 | GE 25942GE2 Cordless Phone System
Dec 30, 2008 | Uniden 5.8GHz Dual Cordless Phone
Dec 12, 2008 | GE 25942GE2 Cordless Phone System
Apr 07, 2008 | Philips 2252 Twin Cordless Phone
Apr 01, 2008 | Uniden TRU9488 Phone
Nov 22, 2007 | Motorola Mobility MD4260-2 Twin Cordless...
Aug 22, 2010 | GE 28112 Trio Cordless Phone
349 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: