Question about GE 28112 Trio Cordless Phone
This is from the manual.
You may erase messages in the following three ways:
To erase a message while it is playing
1. Press and release PLAY/STOP button.
2. Press the review and skip buttons to select and play the message you want to erase.
3. Press the delete button, the current message is erased, and the next message plays.
To erase all previously played Messages in a mailbox
1. Make sure the phone is OFF (not in talk mode)
2. Press and hold the delete button until "ALL OLD MESSAGES ERASED" is announced.
To erase a message from the handset :
1. Press the flash/answerer button on the handset
2. Press the play/stop (key 2) on the handset.
3. Press the erase (key 0) on the handset to erase a message during playback.
NOTE: Erased messages cannot be restored.
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 23, 2011 | Radio Shack 3808 Digital Answering Machine
Oct 29, 2010 | AT&T 1855 Phone
Jun 26, 2010 | AT&T 1725 Answering Machine
Feb 28, 2010 | Uniden EXAI5680 Cordless Phone
Feb 13, 2010 | Philips Lands Phones
Jul 15, 2008 | AT&T 1725 Answering Machine
Mar 23, 2008 | AT&T 1717 Digital Answering Machine
Nov 29, 2007 | GE 29878GE1 Digital Answering Machine
Nov 22, 2007 | Motorola Mobility MD4260-2 Twin Cordless...
Oct 18, 2007 | AT&T 1738 Digital Answering Machine
Aug 22, 2010 | GE 28112 Trio Cordless Phone
Dec 01, 2017 | GE 28112 Trio Cordless Phone
359 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: