Question about AT&T 1717 Digital Answering Machine
Power blinked out, have flashing C O, How do I change clock?
Set the clock
You must set the clock so that the system announces the correct day and time with any incoming messages. After this, if you subscribe to the caller ID service, the system will update the clock eac h time new call information is received. Press PLAY/STOP to exit at anytime while setting the clock.
1. Press and hold CLOCK until the message window displays C and the default day is announced.
2. To change the day setting, press
MEMO/REPEAT or ANNC/SKIP until the correct day is announced.
3. Press CLOCK. The current hour setting is announced. The correct day setting is saved.
4. To change the hour setting, press
MEMO/REPEAT or ANNC/SKIP until the correct hour is announced.
5. Press CLOCK. The current minute setting is announced. The correct hour setting is saved.
6. To change the minute setting, press
MEMO/REPEAT or ANNC/SKIP until the correct minute setting is announced.
7. Press CLOCK. The cu rrent year is announced. The correct minute setting is saved.
8. To change the year setting, press
MEMO/REPEAT or ANNC/SKIP until the corr ect year is announced.
9. Press and release CLOCK. The new day, time and year are announced. The correct year setting is saved.
To check the clock, press CLOCK.
Posted on Jan 21, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 13, 2012 | Vtech 1739 Digital Answering Machine
Dec 22, 2011 | Vtech Lands Phones
Dec 22, 2011 | Lands Phones
Jul 24, 2011 | Motorola Mobility AT&T Prepaid Free2Go...
Jun 18, 2011 | AT&T 1717 Digital Answering Machine
Jun 07, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jan 21, 2011 | AT&T 1717 Digital Answering Machine
Jun 23, 2010 | AT&T ATT1739 Digital Answering Machine
682 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: