Question about RCA E13309 13-Inch Diagonal XL-100¿ Color Television Television
Try to reset first if nothing happens we proceed another solution;
Resetting the TV
Some TVs have a reset button. If available and accessible, try using the reset buttons before using the steps below. Using the reset buttons can saved time.
1. Unplug the TV power cord from the power outlet for 6 hours.in order to dessipitate the charge current.
2. Unplug any connected devices (Satellite, DVD, Set-top boxes, etc...)
3. Press and hold the TV power button for five seconds.
4. Plug the TV power cord back into the power outlet and turn on the TV.
5. Open the on-screen menu to confirm that the TV is responding again.
6. Turn off the TV and reconnect the devices.
7. Turn on the TV.
hope this may help;
Posted on Jan 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 13, 2015 | GPX Portable Televisions
Apr 02, 2008 | Casio TV-880 2.3 in. Handheld Television
Nov 28, 2010 | Sharper Image TSILCD7PTSD TV
Apr 19, 2010 | Portable Televisions
Jan 03, 2010 | Goldstar GLV-B1000 4 in. Television
Aug 16, 2009 | RCA Portable Televisions
Nov 15, 2008 | Portable Televisions
Jun 07, 2010 | RCA E13309 13-Inch Diagonal XL-100¿...
211 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: