Question about RCA E13309 13-Inch Diagonal XL-100¿ Color Television Television
Try to reset first if nothing happens we proceed another solution;
Resetting the TV
Some TVs have a reset button. If available and accessible, try using the reset buttons before using the steps below. Using the reset buttons can saved time.
1. Unplug the TV power cord from the power outlet for 6 hours.in order to dessipitate the charge current.
2. Unplug any connected devices (Satellite, DVD, Set-top boxes, etc...)
3. Press and hold the TV power button for five seconds.
4. Plug the TV power cord back into the power outlet and turn on the TV.
5. Open the on-screen menu to confirm that the TV is responding again.
6. Turn off the TV and reconnect the devices.
7. Turn on the TV.
hope this may help;
Posted on Jan 08, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 13, 2012 | Canon Cameras
Dec 31, 2008 | Televison & Video
Aug 07, 2008 | RCA D52W20 52" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready...
Sep 07, 2007 | Toshiba 36A40 36" TV
Sep 07, 2007 | Mitsubishi WS-65807 65" Rear Projection...
Jun 07, 2010 | RCA E13309 13-Inch Diagonal XL-100¿...
213 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: