Toshiba 1805-S207 happens hot or cold, on battery or plugged in. If I push the lid button, it comes on for random period of seconds. It works well on an external monitor. I have defaulted the Toshiba power settings.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you wish to perform a clean install, you can insert your Windows and Linux disk and change the boot order to boot to the media device holding the new operating system. In some model of computers they have recovery partitions that are used to restore laptops to factory defaults.
I would first suggest you remove the virus. It should be simple. Boot your computer into SAFE MODE. To do this, while the computer is first powering on keep pressing the F8 key until you get a menu. Choose Safe Mode. In Safe mode go to Start > All Programs or Programs > Accessories/System Tools > System Restore. Choose a restore point to when the computer was unaffected. This should help.
there are different ways on how to check the problem you encounter regarding on your machine. kindly follow the procedures below:
- first take out the battery and plug in the power supply. if it works, suspected it's a faulty battery (if your machine is under warranty call the service center for the replacement of your battery
- if the machine won't turn on after taking out the battery and pugging in the power, take out the hard disk, plug in th power. if it works, suspected hard disk faulty. (replace hard disk)
- if machine still won't turn on after taking out the hard disk, take out the memory card. you will hear a beep sound after taking out memory card. if it works suspected memory card faulty. (replace memory card)
- if you didn't hear any sound after taking out the memory card, suspected motherboard faulty. (replace motherboard)
Then selct your model from there. Notebooks < Satellite Pro < Satellite Pro S Series < Satellite Pro S200 < All.... and then the operating system installed. There you go. Select the driver you want and click search. The search results provide the drivers and you can download them. You can even download the user manuals if you want. Hope this will be useful for you. If so, Please do leave me a rating.
well how did he go around resetting the bios, did he open the device and remove the battery becuase if he did he most likely fried ur system. since the devices have power but nothing responds. however this is not applicable if the screen shows bios setttings
ur computer is stuck in resume mode and since there are not all the files on harddrive when it went off so what you need to do is this as soon as it powers on at Toshiba screen keep on taping F8 and then select delete restoration data after that it should boot up fine.
Sometimes a laptop will appear in a ghost state, not off, or on if you sometimes shut it down, but close the lid too fast. Try pressing and holding the power button for 5-10 seconds. This should turn it off completely. Then give it a few more seconds and press the power button again to turn it back on.