Question about HP Compaq Presario SR1123WM PC Desktop
Try the following:
1. If connected to surge protector, make sure it's on. If it is, then...
2. Try plugging computer directly into wall and turn on...if no then...
3. Unplug and plug the power cord back in and then try to turn on...if nogo then...
4. If there's a switch on the back of your pc that has 120/240. Switch it back and forth back from 240 back to 120, turn on again...if no go then...
5. Unplug everything from the back of your pc except power cord, keyboard, mouse, and monitor. Try again. If it still doesn't turn on.. let me know. By chance, has any power outage occured or any change been done to pc since it was last turned on?
Posted on Jan 08, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2011 | HP Compaq Presario PC Desktop
Apr 09, 2011 | Compaq Presario 5000 PC Desktop
Jan 29, 2011 | HP Compaq Presario SR1303wm PC Desktop
Apr 03, 2010 | Compaq Presario 5000 PC Desktop
Dec 31, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario S3040SE (DF222AR#ABA)...
Nov 04, 2008 | Compaq Presario SR1120NX 2.66GHZ Tower w/...
Feb 10, 2008 | HP Compaq Presario Media Center SR1750NX...
Jan 22, 2017 | Internet Computers & Internet
259 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: