Question about Zenith B25A02Z TV
Error 6 then machine is switched automaticaly ineed program manual book to solve that error 6plse
The maunal book can be provided by contacting
help will be given
Posted on Mar 28, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2014 | Philips Magnavox 20MT133S 20" TV
Mar 25, 2008 | Televison & Video
Sep 23, 2013 | Sanyo Televison & Video
Programming channels automatically
Your TV can automatically detect all active channels and store them in
its memory. After the TV has stored the channels in its memory automatically,
you can add or erase channels manually.
To add channels automatically:
1. Press MENU, then press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to display the SETUP menu.
2. Press "Up arrow"or "down arrow" until the TV/CABLE
selection is highlighted.
3. Press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to highlight either
TV or CABLE, depending on which you use.
If you use an antenna, choose TV.
If you use cable, choose CABLE.
4. Press "down arrow" button until the CH PROGRAM selection is highlighted.
5. Press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to start channel programming. The TV will automatically
cycle through all the TV or Cable channels (depending on which you
selected), and store all active channels in the channel memory.
While the TV is cycling through the channels, the message
"PROGRAMMING NOW-PLEASE WAIT" appears.
6. When channel programming is complete, the message "COMPLETED"
7. Press CH UP or DOWN button to view the programmed channels.
Dec 14, 2010 | Toshiba 26HF85 26" TV
Feb 25, 2010 | Zenith A19A11D 19" TV
May 27, 2009 | Sony KV-27S42 27" TV
Feb 22, 2009 | Curtis-Mathis CM25011 25" TV
Dec 10, 2008 | JVC AV27F476 27" TV
Nov 17, 2008 | Televison & Video
Dec 28, 2007 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32FS120 32" TV
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!