Question about Cook's Essentials CEMB10TC

1 Answer

Need replacement coffeepot

Is there anywhere to find a replacement of the coffeepot only?

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 4 Answers

Call 1-800-233-9054. They have parts for Cook's essentials products.

Posted on Dec 21, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Coffeepot is not giving a full cup

because some water can evoprate

Jan 30, 2011 | Keurig B100 Coffee Maker

1 Answer

Luke warm and weak coffee

Your problem is 1 of 2 things. Thermostat or Keep warm element. You have to take the pot apart to test. Parts are at or eBay under Farberware coffeepot parts. Good luck Ron

Jul 25, 2010 | Faberware Farberware FSU236 12-36 Cup Urn...

1 Answer

Need new lid for Hamilton Beach coffee urn model 40515


If you go onto the Hamilton Beach website and look at products there is a tab for spare parts.

Alan Hood

Mar 30, 2010 | Hamilton Beach GE 42-Cup Coffee Urn Coffee...

1 Answer

Coffeemaker is falling apart

Unless the product is still under warranty, I would look for a new different brand. I have personally used a 'Mr Coffee' unit with similar features and with the exception of periodic cleaning with water/white vinegar solution, it has worked fairly well. The pot dribbles a little if not carefully poured and if the basket is not fully seated, coffee runs all over. Everyone has had a turn at dealing with poorly made/designed products that fail to meet expectations. Better luck next time!

Mar 01, 2010 | Braun KF 590 10-Cup Coffee Maker

2 Answers

Delonghi coffe pot DC312T --can't find a replacement carafe. Sams Club doesn't have them anymore.

I threw out the coffee pot. The replacement carafe was more expensive than the entire coffeepot!

Apr 17, 2009 | DeLonghi DC312T 14-Cup Coffee Maker

1 Answer

Finding parts for farberware electric coffeepot

I'm looking for a glass top for model #fcp512s.part #30595. I have tryed parts store and on line.

Jul 21, 2008 | Salton Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines

1 Answer

My coffeepot the Gevalia model above will not brew this mornign

There's a little Thermocouple that can burn out on coffee makers, it's usually mounted by the warming plate. It's about an inch long and looks like a tiny bullet. It's a safety device and should be replaced, not jumped out. Radio shack may have them.


Jan 23, 2008 | Gevalia 25280 / 50304 / 60130 / 50431...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cook's Essentials CEMB10TC Logo

133 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Cook's Essentials Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines Experts

Paul Carew

Level 3 Expert

3238 Answers

Jim Goldsmith
Jim Goldsmith

Level 3 Expert

2005 Answers

Robert Plante

Level 2 Expert

177 Answers

Are you a Cook's Essentials Coffee Maker and Espresso Machine Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides