- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
can u hear any sound like nokia tune which comes when u turn on your mobile? It could be because your display is damaged or not working so please visit nokia showroom and they will help you.
There can be several things which can be reason for blank screen like:
1. Your display is not working
2. Battery of mobile is not working.
3. May your mobile is not charged and charger which you are using is not working. Try charging with some other charger of nokia same pin.
4. It could be software issue. Please update software in your mobile.
I had changed security code as 12345 to xxxxx. now security code forgotten. now mobile shows memery full but not full now i can not format or reset please helf me I don't no lock code how can format or reset
No Need To worry Abt it just keep it on the ground find big stone and throw it on ur phone ha ha ha ha ha .......... Just joking ya ok seriously select ur network as a manual and set home network means which you are using and switch off and switch on. after this again select automatic mode and do the same process. then also it doesn't worked then remove ur memory card and copy all contacts to sim memory and format ur mobile using*#7 780# or 7370 . by this your phone memory will formatted. now format your memory card in pc and put it in mobile and go to tools and format mmc once again. now ur problem is solved. your mobile is refreshed it's software. Remember that password which you are given when formatting your phone memory using codes. have any doubt just call me on +919959356562